Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sega Dreamcast: An Unsung Hero


The Dreamcast was fuckin dope. Remember the commercials with all the different characters inside a Dreamcast? Remember 9/9/99? Remember Afro Thunder from Ready 2 Rumble? Sure, it was on the Playstation and Nintendo 64, but the graphics were shitty on those consoles. Remember running from that big ass killer whale on Sonic Adventure? I was all like "Holy shit!" 2K football and basketball changed everything. Shiny helmets and realistic balls. No homo. EA Sports could not fuck with them. I still have my Dreamcast. I even got the memory card with the screen, but the sumbitch ain't got no battery. Basically, I just wanted to talk about the DC for a minute. The End



Gary Payton of the Sonics with Sonic. How dope is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment